Father Serra - Missionary

Father Serra - Missionary
Always forward, never back

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

A Fourth Novel About the California Missions

For some reason, I did not submit the manuscript of the fourth novel I wrote in the series, Father Serra's Legacy. I can't tell you why. I'd finished the first draft along with a revision and thought it was ready for publication. But, I hesitated. Time has passed and the contractual obligations no longer exist. So, I have the right to do with it whatever I wish.

With that in mind, I am going to do yet one more revision of INDEPENDENCE FLOWERS – THE MISSIONS WITHER; Florecer de la Independencia – Marchitar las MisiĆ³nes.

And, when it is complete, I will self-publish it on Amazon.com. In the meantime, I am going to publish each chapter as I finish it here on this blog. I owe it to you, those who've taken the time to follow this blog and my laziness in not posting on a regular basis.

I hope you enjoy and, yet again, I'm asking you to check one of the boxes at the bottom of this post, along with any comments you care to make. Comments are especially important to me as they will tell me if I'm going in the right direction.

Thanks and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment