Father Serra - Missionary

Father Serra - Missionary
Always forward, never back

Monday, March 27, 2017

Oops! Seems I “Lost” several chapters and am going to have to do some writings

Sure is frustrating. Going along smoothly thinking all I had to do was read, edit, revise, and share. Won't be easy but, what the heck, if I wrote it once it should be no problem to write it again. Thanks goodness it's only a couple of chapters.

Now, onto another thing. In reviewing the statistics of my blog, I find I've had visitors from a couple of places I never expected. Poland, Ireland, Russia, Romania, France, Italy, Germany, Canada, and Spain. Which raises this question – did you find the information here interesting? What was your reaction? You don't have to respond in English as Google does have a translation feature. So please, take the time to comment as it would give me great pleasure to learn such things.

Anyhow, back to the drawing board and hope it doesn't take too long.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment